- What is Organic Babies?
Organic Babies provides the freshest, healthiest, organic veggie and fruit puree you can find on the market. Real chefs, real babies.
- What is so special about your purees?
Our products are made in our kitchen located in Newport Beach. We use local, seasonally grown certified organic produce. We do not use preservatives, sweeteners or additives. Real food.
- How should your products be stored?
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
- Do not leave out for more than 2 hours unrefrigerated
- Keep Refrigerated up to 3 days
- OR Freeze within 3 days
- Overnight in refrigerator
- Under running cold water
Don’t Double Dip
- If using a single unit for multiple meals, separate food to be
eaten from the container.
- What ingredients are used?
- We source from local farmers markets and hand pick certified organic produce.
- We use purified water for washing, cooking and pureeing.
- Are your products Gluten Free?
Yes, all of our products are gluten free. In fact, our facility is gluten free.
- Are your products Dairy Free?
Yes, all of our products are dairy free. In fact, our facility is dairy free.
- Where are you guys located? Is there a storefront?
We are happy to announce we just opened our first brick and mortar store. We are located at:
500 W Coast Hwy
Newport Beach, CA 92663
- What are the store hours?
- Can I purchase online?
Yes. There’s an order link on our website that allows you to purchase our purees for pickup at our Newport Beach store.
- Do you deliver?
- What is your refund policy?
We do not offer a refund or exchange policy. We have samples in store to try, but because of the perishable nature of the purees, we do not offer refunds.
- Do you have a membership program?
Organic Babies would like to invite you to our free membership program! This program will entitle you to free goodies and future discounts. Create a rewards account today!